Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Team Logo

The Greek God Aphrodite- Female swimming team


The Floating silk- I have create the hair with a silky feel texture to show as the beauty of Aphrodite and the wave of water.

Dolphin Lady- Dolphin is one of the symbol that represent Aphrodite, therefore, I have used the outline of dolphin and text to represent the youth female swimming team. 

Different versions of Elegant Wave- I have used the wave symbol to create the Letter E of these logo to show the movement of water.

1 comment:

  1. I don't really understand the first one,it looks like wood not silk but looks cool, the second and third are more relating to swimming. The second one with the dolphin its cute, but dolphins do get used alot with swimming sports maybe too cliche but you could do something nice with it..maybe play with colours and the typography that goes with it. I like the name dolphin lady ..could almost be a club just for females. And the third design is my favourite. simple and visually appealing, catches your eye and the name goes really well with the design. I think i like the second variation of elegant wave..the concepts nice and the wave as the letter E fits in really nicely. The little drops/splashes at the end add a nice effect :)

    ReplyDelete